Why not try and make your own?
Recipe: Homemade Pink Grapefruit Marmalade
- 4 pink grapefruits
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- Wash the pink grapefruits thoroughly and cut them in half. Squeeze out the juice and set it aside.
- Remove the seeds from the grapefruit halves and slice them thinly. Reserve any excess pith and place it in a muslin cloth or cheesecloth.
- In a large pot, combine the grapefruit slices, grapefruit juice, water, and the reserved muslin cloth containing the pith. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for about 1 to 1.5 hours until the grapefruit peel becomes tender and translucent.
- Remove the muslin cloth and discard the pith. Add the granulated sugar to the pot, stirring until it completely dissolves.
- Increase the heat to medium-high and cook the marmalade for an additional 15-20 minutes until it thickens to a jam-like consistency.
- Remove from heat and let the pink grapefruit marmalade cool for a few minutes.
- Transfer the marmalade to sterilized jars, seal tightly, and let them cool completely before storing in a cool, dark place. The marmalade can be refrigerated for several weeks.
Indulge in the invigorating flavors of homemade pink grapefruit marmalade, a zesty and vibrant addition to your breakfast or tea time.