Recipe: Blueberry Oatmeal Smoothie
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ice cubes (optional)
- In a blender, combine the blueberries, banana, rolled oats, almond milk, honey or maple syrup (if desired), and vanilla extract.
- Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy. If desired, add a few ice cubes and blend again until chilled.
- Pour the blueberry oatmeal smoothie into glasses and serve immediately. Garnish with fresh blueberries, if desired.