Recipe: Roasted Honey Glazed Carrots
- 1 pound of carrots, peeled and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Place the carrots on a baking sheet and drizzle them with olive oil. Toss to coat the carrots evenly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast the carrots in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes or until they are tender and slightly caramelized, stirring once or twice during cooking.
- Remove the carrots from the oven and drizzle them with honey. Toss gently to coat the carrots in the honey glaze.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and roast for an additional 3-5 minutes until the carrots are glazed and golden.
- Remove from the oven and let the carrots cool slightly. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
- Serve as a side dish or incorporate them into your favorite recipes.