Why not try and make your own?
Recipe: Homemade Mango Chutney
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
- Salt to taste
- In a saucepan, combine the diced mangoes, red onion, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, raisins, minced garlic, grated ginger, ground cumin, ground cinnamon, chili flakes (if desired), and a pinch of salt.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 30-40 minutes until the chutney thickens and the flavors meld together.
- Remove from heat and let the mango chutney cool. It will continue to thicken as it cools.
- Transfer the homemade mango chutney to sterilized jars and seal tightly. Store in the refrigerator for up to a month.
Indulge in the tropical flavors of this homemade mango chutney, a perfect accompaniment to elevate your favorite dishes.