Why not try and make your own?
Recipe: Homemade Peach Chutney
- 4 ripe peaches, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
- Salt to taste
- In a saucepan, combine the diced peaches, red onion, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, raisins, minced garlic, grated ginger, ground cinnamon, ground cloves, chili flakes (if desired), and a pinch of salt.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 30-40 minutes until the chutney thickens and the flavors meld together.
- Remove from heat and let the peach chutney cool. It will continue to thicken as it cools.
- Transfer the homemade peach chutney to sterilized jars and seal tightly. Store in the refrigerator for up to a month.
Indulge in the fruity goodness of this homemade peach chutney, a versatile condiment that adds a burst of flavor to your favorite dishes.