Recipe: Fresh Peach Salad with Goat Cheese and Arugula
- 4 ripe peaches, pitted and sliced
- 4 cups arugula leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the arugula leaves, sliced peaches, crumbled goat cheese, and sliced almonds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
- Drizzle the dressing over the peach salad and toss gently to combine.
- Serve the fresh peach salad as a refreshing appetizer or side dish, and enjoy the perfect balance of flavors and textures.