Why not try and make your own?
Recipe: Homemade 3-Berry Jam
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large saucepan, combine the strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, granulated sugar, and lemon juice. Mix well to evenly coat the berries with sugar.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring the mixture to a gentle boil. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking and ensure the sugar dissolves completely.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the berries simmer for about 30-40 minutes, or until the mixture thickens to a jam-like consistency. Skim off any foam that forms on the surface.
- To test if the jam is ready, place a small amount on a chilled plate and tilt it. If the jam holds its shape and doesn’t run, it is done. If it’s too runny, continue cooking for a few more minutes and repeat the test.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and let the 3-berry jam cool for a few minutes.
- Transfer the jam to sterilized jars and seal tightly. Allow the jars to cool completely before storing them in a cool, dark place. The jam can be refrigerated for several weeks.
Indulge in the fruity goodness of this homemade 3-berry jam, a delightful blend of strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries that will elevate your breakfast or tea time.