Recipe: Classic Caesar Salad
- 1 head of cos lettuce, washed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup croutons
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Caesar dressing (homemade or store-bought)
- Optional: grilled chicken, bacon, cherry tomatoes, hard-boiled eggs
- In a large salad bowl, combine the torn cos lettuce leaves, croutons, and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Drizzle the desired amount of Caesar dressing over the salad. Toss well to coat the lettuce leaves evenly.
- Add any optional ingredients like grilled chicken, bacon, cherry tomatoes, or hard-boiled eggs for added flavor and protein.
- Serve the classic Caesar salad immediately and enjoy!