Recipe: Spring Onion and Mushroom Stir-Fry
- 1 bunch of spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 200g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet or wok over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and sliced spring onions to the hot oil. Stir-fry for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the sliced mushrooms to the skillet and continue stir-frying for 3-4 minutes until they become tender.
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce and oyster sauce. Pour the sauce mixture over the mushrooms and spring onions. Stir well to combine.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, allowing the flavors to blend and the sauce to coat the vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and serve the spring onion and mushroom stir-fry as a side dish or as a topping for rice or noodles.