Recipe: Wild Rocket Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
- 4 cups wild rocket leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the wild rocket leaves, cherry tomatoes, and shaved Parmesan cheese.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the extra-virgin olive oil, fresh lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt, and black pepper to make the lemon vinaigrette.
- Drizzle the lemon vinaigrette over the wild rocket salad and toss well to coat all the ingredients.
- Serve the salad immediately as a refreshing and flavorful side dish or a light main course.