Recipe: Baby Spinach Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- For the Lemon Vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine the baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumber, red onion, crumbled feta cheese, and toasted pine nuts.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper to prepare the lemon vinaigrette.
- Drizzle the lemon vinaigrette over the salad and toss gently to coat the ingredients evenly.
- Serve the baby spinach salad as a refreshing and nutritious side dish or add grilled chicken or salmon for a complete meal.