Recipe: Caprese Salad with Loose Tomatoes
- 4 loose tomatoes, sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Fresh basil leaves
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Balsamic glaze
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Arrange the loose tomato slices and mozzarella slices on a serving platter, alternating them.
- Place fresh basil leaves on top of each tomato and mozzarella slice.
- Drizzle extra-virgin olive oil over the salad.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze over the salad for a tangy touch.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve the Caprese salad immediately and relish the perfect combination of flavors.