Recipe: Cucumber and Tomato Salad
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the sliced cucumbers, diced tomatoes, red onion, and fresh parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the cucumber and tomato mixture and toss gently to coat all the ingredients.
- Let the salad sit for about 10 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve the cucumber and tomato salad as a refreshing side dish or as a light and healthy lunch option.