Recipe for Baby Mixed Leaf Salad: Ingredients:
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup baby kale
- 1 cup baby lettuce
- 1 cup mixed baby greens
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine the baby spinach, baby arugula, baby kale, baby lettuce, and mixed baby greens.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, red onion, toasted walnuts, and crumbled feta cheese (if desired) to the salad bowl.
- Drizzle the extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the salad.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently toss all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Serve the baby mixed leaf salad immediately and enjoy!