Recipe: Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, grated ginger, and minced garlic. Add the sliced chicken breasts and toss to coat. Let it marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the marinated chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the sliced bell pepper, broccoli florets, and carrot. Stir-fry for about 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Return the cooked chicken to the skillet and toss with the vegetables. Cook for an additional 2 minutes to combine the flavors. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and serve the ginger chicken stir-fry hot with steamed rice or noodles.