Recipe: Lemon-Parsley Grilled Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, lemon zest, minced garlic, chopped parsley, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them. Make sure the chicken is evenly coated. Cover the dish and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard any excess marinade.
- Grill the chicken breasts for about 6-8 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C). Cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the chicken breasts.
- Once cooked, remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes. Garnish with additional chopped parsley before serving.