Recipe: Creamy Chive Mashed Potatoes
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup milk (or plant-based milk)
- 4 tablespoons butter (or vegan butter)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the diced potatoes in a large pot of salted water until they are tender and easily mashed with a fork.
- Drain the potatoes and return them to the pot.
- Add the milk and butter to the pot and mash the potatoes until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the chopped chives and season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well to incorporate the chives throughout the mashed potatoes.
- Serve the creamy chive mashed potatoes as a delicious side dish with your favorite main course.