Recipe: Homemade Horseradish Sauce
- 1 cup grated horseradish root
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and grate the horseradish root using a fine grater.
- In a bowl, combine the grated horseradish, white vinegar, dijon mustard, honey, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning according to your preference.
- Transfer the horseradish sauce to a jar or container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve the horseradish sauce as a zesty condiment with roasted meats, sandwiches, or use it as a flavoring ingredient in your favorite recipes.