Recipe: Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta
- 8 ounces spaghetti or your preferred pasta
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the butter and olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and red pepper flakes (if using) and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook until they turn pink and opaque, about 2-3 minutes per side. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the skillet and toss well to coat the pasta with the garlic butter sauce.
- Remove from heat and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve the garlic butter shrimp pasta hot, and enjoy the delightful combination of flavors