Recipe: Sautéed Bunched Spinach with Garlic and Lemon
- 1 bunch of bunched spinach, washed and trimmed
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant and lightly golden.
- Add the bunched spinach to the skillet. Stir and toss the spinach until it starts to wilt, about 2-3 minutes.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the spinach and continue cooking for another 1-2 minutes until the spinach is fully wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
- Serve the sautéed bunched spinach as a nutritious side dish or as a bed for grilled meats or roasted vegetables.