Recipe: Fresh Coriander Pesto Pasta
- 2 cups fresh coriander leaves, tightly packed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces pasta of your choice
- In a food processor or blender, combine the coriander leaves, Parmesan cheese, pine nuts, and garlic cloves. Pulse until well combined.
- While the machine is running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil until a smooth and creamy pesto consistency is achieved.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and pulse a few more times to incorporate the seasoning.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked pasta and the coriander pesto. Toss until the pasta is evenly coated.
- Serve the fresh coriander pesto pasta warm or at room temperature. Garnish with additional coriander leaves if desired.