Recipe: Lemon Tarragon Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a small bowl, combine the chopped tarragon, lemon juice, minced garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and pour the tarragon mixture over them. Make sure the chicken is evenly coated.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the center.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes. Serve with your favorite sides or on a bed of greens for a light and flavorful meal.