Recipe: Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta
- 8 ounces linguine pasta
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese (for garnish)
- Cook the linguine pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the peeled shrimp to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes until pink and cooked through.
- Stir in the chopped parsley, red pepper flakes (if desired), salt, and pepper. Cook for an additional minute to combine the flavors.
- Add the cooked linguine pasta to the skillet and toss well to coat the pasta with the garlic butter sauce and incorporate the shrimp.
- Serve the garlic butter shrimp pasta in bowls, garnished with grated Parmesan cheese and additional parsley.
Indulge in the tantalizing flavors of this garlic-infused shrimp pasta, where the robust taste of peeled garlic complements the succulent shrimp.