Recipe: Lemongrass Chicken Stir-Fry
- 2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks lemongrass, white part only, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup snap peas
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Cooked rice or noodles for serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, fish sauce, honey, and lime juice. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the sliced chicken and cook until browned and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the minced garlic and sliced lemongrass. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the red bell pepper and snap peas to the pan and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Return the cooked chicken to the pan and pour the prepared sauce over the ingredients. Stir well to coat everything evenly.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until the sauce has thickened slightly and the flavors have melded together.
- Remove from heat and garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Serve the lemongrass chicken stir-fry over cooked rice or noodles.