Recipe: Sautéed Wet Garlic with Lemon and Herbs
- 1 bunch of wet garlic, trimmed and sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Fresh herbs (such as parsley, basil, or chives), chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the sliced wet garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes until tender and lightly browned.
- Remove the skillet from heat and drizzle the lemon juice over the sautéed wet garlic. Toss to combine.
- Sprinkle the fresh herbs, salt, and pepper over the mixture and gently toss again to incorporate the flavors.
- Serve the sautéed wet garlic as a side dish or a flavorful addition to salads, pasta dishes, or roasted vegetables.