Recipe: Roasted Maple-Glazed Acorn Squash
- 1 acorn squash, halved and seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the acorn squash halves, cut side up, on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the maple syrup, melted butter or olive oil, ground cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
- Brush the maple glaze mixture over the cut sides of the acorn squash.
- Roast the acorn squash in the preheated oven for about 40-45 minutes, or until tender and caramelized.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.