Recipe: Leafy Celery and Apple Salad
- 2 cups leafy celery tops, washed and chopped
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the leafy celery tops, sliced apple, chopped walnuts, and crumbled feta cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad ingredients and toss gently to combine.
- Serve the leafy celery and apple salad as a refreshing side dish or light lunch.