Recipe: Roasted Swede with Herbs
- 1 medium-sized swede, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- In a large bowl, toss the swede cubes with olive oil, dried thyme, dried rosemary, salt, and pepper until well coated.
- Spread the swede cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the swede is tender and golden brown on the edges. Stir the cubes halfway through to ensure even cooking.
- Remove from the oven and serve the roasted swede as a side dish or as a component of a hearty salad or grain bowl.