Recipe: Grilled Portobello Mushroom Burgers
- 4 portobello mushroom caps
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 burger buns
- Toppings of your choice (lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, etc.)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Brush both sides of the portobello mushroom caps with the marinade mixture.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Place the mushroom caps on the grill, gill side down.
- Grill the mushrooms for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they are tender and lightly charred.
- Remove the mushrooms from the grill and assemble the burgers by placing each grilled mushroom cap on a burger bun. Add your desired toppings.
- Serve the grilled portobello mushroom burgers immediately and enjoy!