Recipe: Dutch White Cabbage Stir-Fry
- 1 small Dutch White Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and sliced onion to the skillet and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until fragrant and slightly softened.
- Add the sliced Dutch White Cabbage, julienned carrots, and sliced red bell pepper to the skillet. Stir-fry for an additional 5-6 minutes until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the stir-fried vegetables and toss to coat evenly. Cook for another 1-2 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Remove the skillet from heat and garnish the Dutch White Cabbage stir-fry with sesame seeds.
- Serve the stir-fry as a delicious and nutritious side dish or as a main course with rice or noodles.