Recipe: Sautéed Hispi Cabbage with Garlic and Lemon
- 1 medium-sized Hispi cabbage, shredded
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or pan over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the shredded Hispi cabbage to the pan and toss to coat it evenly with the garlic-infused oil.
- Sauté the cabbage for about 5-7 minutes until it starts to wilt and turn slightly golden, but still retains a crisp texture.
- Remove from heat and squeeze fresh lemon juice over the cabbage. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the cabbage gently to distribute the flavors and serve immediately as a flavorful side dish or as part of a main course.