Recipe: Garlic Roasted Broccoli
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss the broccoli florets with minced garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper until well coated.
- Spread the seasoned broccoli in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the edges of the florets are crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the roasted broccoli before serving, if desired.