Recipe: Lemon Garlic Bobby Beans
- 1 pound Bobby beans, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the Bobby beans and cook for about 2-3 minutes until they are crisp-tender. Drain and immediately transfer the beans to a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process. Once cooled, drain again and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the blanched Bobby beans to the skillet and toss to coat them in the garlic oil. Sauté for another 2-3 minutes until the beans are heated through.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and drizzle the lemon juice over the beans. Sprinkle the lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Toss gently to combine.
- Transfer the lemon garlic Bobby beans to a serving dish and serve immediately.