Recipe: Garlic Roasted Tenderstem Broccoli
- 1 bunch of Tenderstem broccoli
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges (optional, for serving)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Trim any tough ends from the Tenderstem broccoli and rinse them under cold water.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the minced garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Add the Tenderstem broccoli and toss until evenly coated.
- Place the coated Tenderstem broccoli on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, arranging them in a single layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes, or until the stems are tender and lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the roasted Tenderstem broccoli for an extra burst of flavor, if desired.