Recipe: Grilled Beef Tomato Sandwich
- 2 beef tomatoes
- 4 slices of your favorite bread
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices of cooked bacon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Slice the beef tomatoes into thick, even slices.
- Place the tomato slices on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until they are slightly charred and softened.
- Toast the bread slices until golden brown.
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of each bread slice.
- Layer the lettuce leaves, grilled beef tomato slices, and bacon on two slices of bread.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with the remaining bread slices, mayonnaise side down.
- Cut the sandwiches in half and serve immediately.