Recipe: Stir-Fried Chinese Cabbage with Garlic and Soy Sauce
- 1 head of Chinese cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: sesame seeds for garnish
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the sliced Chinese cabbage to the pan and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until the cabbage is wilted but still retains some crunch.
- Drizzle the soy sauce over the cabbage and continue to stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes to evenly coat the cabbage with the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving dish.
- Optional: Sprinkle sesame seeds over the stir-fried Chinese cabbage for added texture and flavor.
- Serve as a side dish or as a bed for grilled meats or tofu.