Recipe: Savoy Cabbage Stir-Fry with Garlic and Ginger
- 1 small head of savoy cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and grated ginger to the hot oil. Sauté for about 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the sliced savoy cabbage to the skillet and toss to coat it with the garlic and ginger.
- Drizzle the soy sauce and sesame oil over the cabbage and continue to stir-fry for 5-7 minutes until the cabbage is tender yet still slightly crisp.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and serve the savory cabbage stir-fry as a side dish or as a base for other ingredients like grilled chicken or tofu.