Recipe: Golden Cherry Tomato Caprese Skewers
- 1 pint golden cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Wooden skewers
- Rinse the golden cherry tomatoes and pat them dry. Thread one cherry tomato, followed by a basil leaf, and then a piece of mozzarella onto each wooden skewer.
- Arrange the skewers on a serving platter or plate. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the skewers with balsamic glaze, creating a beautiful presentation and adding a touch of tanginess.
- Serve the golden cherry tomato caprese skewers as an appetizer or a refreshing side dish. Enjoy!