Recipe: Red Kohlrabi Slaw
- 2 red kohlrabi bulbs, peeled and julienned
- 1 carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the julienned red kohlrabi, carrot, red onion, and chopped cilantro.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the red kohlrabi mixture and toss well to coat all the ingredients.
- Allow the slaw to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve the red kohlrabi slaw chilled as a refreshing side dish or as a topping for burgers or tacos.