Recipe: Warm Potato Salad with Herbs and Lemon Dressing
- 1 pound salad potatoes, halved or quartered
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs (such as parsley, dill, or chives), chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Place the salad potatoes in a pot of salted water and bring to a boil. Cook for about 10-15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Drain the cooked potatoes and transfer them to a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the extra-virgin olive oil, fresh lemon juice, chopped herbs, salt, and black pepper to make the lemon dressing.
- Pour the lemon dressing over the warm potatoes and gently toss to coat evenly.
- Allow the flavors to meld together for a few minutes before serving. This salad can be enjoyed warm or at room temperature.