- Padron Pepper 500-2,500 Scoville Units
- Jalapeño 2,500 – 5,000 Scoville Units
A Top tip for cooking
- Grab a pan and pour in some Teds Veg Rape Seed Oil
- Rinse your peppers and dry well, do not remove the stalks
- As the pan starts to sizzle, add a generous amount of Padron Peppers
- As the peppers start to blister away nicely, add some crushed sea salt for added flavour!
- Cooking time should be around 10-15 minutes, until the peppers becomes soft to touch and a little deflated.
- Place in a bowl and enjoy as a side dish or snack.
- Grab the peppers using the stalks and pull the flesh away in one mouthful.