Recipe: Garlic Stir-Fried Pak Choi
- 1 bunch of pak choi
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Trim the ends of the pak choi and separate the stems from the leaves. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and stir-fry for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the pak choi stems to the skillet and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until they start to soften.
- Add the pak choi leaves to the skillet and continue to stir-fry for another 2 minutes until the leaves wilt.
- Drizzle the soy sauce and sesame oil over the pak choi. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss everything together to coat the pak choi evenly.
- Remove from heat and transfer the garlic stir-fried pak choi to a serving dish. Serve as a side dish or as part of a larger Asian-inspired meal.