Recipe: Grilled Sweetcorn with Chili Lime Butter
- 4 ears of sweetcorn, husked
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro leaves for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the softened butter, lime juice, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well to create the chili lime butter.
- Place the husked sweetcorn on the preheated grill and cook for about 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until the kernels are slightly charred and tender.
- Remove the sweetcorn from the grill and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Spread the chili lime butter evenly over the grilled sweetcorn.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves if desired.
- Serve the grilled sweetcorn as a flavorful side dish or enjoy it as a standalone snack.