Recipe: Pink Lady Apple Salad with Goat Cheese and Walnuts
- 2 Pink Lady apples, thinly sliced
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the mixed salad greens, thinly sliced Pink Lady apples, crumbled goat cheese, and toasted walnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the extra-virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, and black pepper to create the dressing.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad ingredients and gently toss to coat.
- Divide the Pink Lady apple salad into individual serving plates or bowls.
- Serve immediately and enjoy the refreshing combination of flavors and textures.