Recipe: Satsuma Salad with Honey Dressing
- 4 satsumas, peeled and segmented
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh satsuma juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the mixed salad greens, satsuma segments, crumbled feta cheese, toasted sliced almonds, and chopped mint leaves.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, satsuma juice, honey, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Drizzle the honey dressing over the salad mixture and toss gently to coat all the ingredients.
- Serve the satsuma salad immediately and enjoy the vibrant flavors and refreshing combination of citrus, greens, and sweet-savory elements.