Recipe: Strawberry Spinach Salad
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, sliced strawberries, crumbled feta cheese, and sliced almonds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss gently to coat all the ingredients.
- Serve the strawberry spinach salad immediately as a refreshing side dish or a light lunch.