Recipe: Blackberry and Almond Tart
- 1 ½ cups fresh blackberries
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a tart pan.
- In a bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Press the mixture evenly into the tart pan, forming the crust.
- Arrange the fresh blackberries on top of the crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool before serving. Garnish with fresh mint leaves.