Recipe: Fig and Goat Cheese Salad
- 4-5 fresh figs, sliced
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine the mixed salad greens, sliced fresh figs, crumbled goat cheese, and chopped walnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad mixture and toss gently to coat all the ingredients.
- Serve the fig and goat cheese salad immediately as a refreshing and flavorful appetizer or side dish.