Recipe: Blood Orange Salad with Arugula and Feta
- 3 blood oranges
- 4 cups arugula leaves
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup sliced red onions
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the blood oranges and cut them into thin slices.
- In a large bowl, combine the arugula leaves, blood orange slices, crumbled feta cheese, and sliced red onions.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad ingredients and toss gently to coat.
- Serve the blood orange salad immediately and enjoy the refreshing combination of flavors.