Recipe: Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a large bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper until well coated.
- Transfer the Brussels sprouts to a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the Brussels sprouts are tender and lightly browned, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and serve as a side dish or as a delicious addition to salads or grain bowls.